Thursday, November 09, 2006

Got some time to finally do a post leisurely. The time as of now is 7.30 am and I am in Block L (School of IT) typing this. My class starts at 11 later. It's been like more than a month since my last post.

Now, is the last day of the fourth week of my second semester. Time really files past. For now, I am taking 6 modules. The 6 modules are Production & Project Management, Mathematics 2, Advanced C++ Programming, Computer Graphics, Production Pipeline Scripting and Web development.

For Production & Project Management which I have it later at 11 am to 1 pm for 2 hours, it basically talks about how to handle project efficiently and currently, we make a project on anything then write a report on it then after that do a powerpoint presentation to the class.

Mathematics 2 is mostly learning maths needed for computer graphics so there's vectors and matrices and mostly done in 3D for now. Remember vectors we did during secondary school where we have up to 2 by 2 matrix ? Now, for me, we have to do a 3D matrix which is 4 by 4 and can get really confusing sometimes.

Advanced C++ Programming speaks for itself. Doing C++ Programming on Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. But for me I am not very good at it as I barely pass the module during semester 1.

For computer graphics, we're using GLUT in C++ for openGL and can say that this module is a combination of C++ and maths. It is kinda of fun as you get to create some images by using codes but it's really tough.

Production pipeline scripting is about well, i'm not too sure either. For now we're doing some sort of pipeline for our last semester 3 weeks project. It kind of confusing for me as of now but I hope that I will get it soon.

Lastly, is Web development. For this, I've gotten an assignment to do for the module 2 weeks ago and due next week which is to design a web page with at least 3 pages using CSS. But up till now, I haven even started thinking about it yet. Must quickly go do it or else will not bw able to make it at the last minute for this sort of things.

Other than these modules, been having fun in this course too. Majority of the people in this course are guys with a few girls only. So some of the guys are ......... as you know. And for my class, almost everybody owns a laptop and nowadays we're in school at 8 am almost everyday when there are classes even though our classes are at 1 pm.

So bye for now !
じゃまたね :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home