Sunday, September 03, 2006

Finally some updates from me. It's been very long since I have last done my last update. After 3 long weeks of studio project, it's break time for me(us) over here at DET Nanyang Poly. We had to make a text based console games meaning no bitmap, no nothing only text but we could include audio. So my group and I pulled it off safely. We made a great game in terms of coding as we are not very good with programming unlike some of my other friends in the class whose skills are very good that my jaw will drop. And C++ programming is different from what they're learning over at RP. Lots of things had happen during those 3 weeks like 1 of my friends at DET got chicken pox on the second day and therefore he was out of commission for the next 2 weeks. He came back only on the last week which is technically 3 days left. Ok, enough with DET already. I have decided to stop what I was doing. So I'm sorry Wei Xian. Your work will no longer be published here. I'll be looking for a job to keep me occupied for the 6 weeks with most probably YZ. RP people only have 2 weeks left for their break. So won't be asking them.

Teachers' Day.
---------------

Was unable to go CHR on teachers' day because of my lecturer who came so late but I cannot blame him as he broke him arm prior to the day he was gonna access us.

The independent marker turns out to be Mr. Danny Koh. He shot us with so many questions that some of us were unable to answer him correctly which might affect out overall marks. But I still hope that we can pull off at least a pass or else we're dead.

Pulau Ubin
------------
Anybody interested in going to Ubin. Currently there's Mr Toh, Me and WX going but i'm finding more ppl to go so it'll be more fun. Drop me a msg if u wanna go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home