Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another day is going to pass by again. Wasting time is not really good though so I took a few pictures and here they are.

A picture of a bowl and a really big spoon over at my cousin house.


A picture of a bowl and a really big spoon over at my cousin house extracted using photoshop but it is not really good. My skills not that good yet. WILL IMPROVE. By the way, the green background is for compare and contrast. :D


Ooh ! There's a limited stock offer of 1GB thumbdrive Sandisk cruzer mini at the the price of SGD$31. It's really really cheap. I would advise people to get that if they are going to get a thumbdrive so go to a courts nearby now to get it.


A picture of Windows XP sticker on my laptop.


A picture of Intel's sticker on my laptop.


My chain photo turned wallpaper on my laptop.


Cool right ?


And This is the photo that I really like. I took this picture during a fishing trip in Indonesia !
Click on the photo to see the full picture.


A bug I saw in my room when I am about to hit the publish button. Isn't it big? but actually it's only about 1.2 CM in length. I think I accidentally stepped on it :P. It's only moving it's body parts and staying in the exact same place. Click on the photo to see the full picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home